All 8 art Reviews

Lame :3 Lame :3

Lame?!

I think not! It's the lamest of the lame!

Jokes aside, it is very nice. Except I am sort of jellyous of that hoodie.

penid

Jaguar Jaguar

Beautiful.

I love it. Contrast from all the colour in the world, the black and white makes it lovely. The detail of the jaguar is quite well done. It is, simply put, quite a nice piece. No problems with it. None at all.

Planeshift Planeshift

Absolutely beautiful.

The colours are so beautiful. How they are together make it the most enthralling fractal I have seen so far. I also like how the faint background lines are a subtle addition. Faint enough to not be seen at first, but closer inspection reveals that there's something subtly attractive.

To put it short, an absolutely beautiful, colourful fractal.

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

This image of Timmy...

... Is the epitome of epic. This is the best life-like piece of art I have seen in my life. Joy, you've done justice for the Art portal.

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

This supports my theory...

That The Beatles were gay lovers.

I love this for two reasons. The first, it's funny as hell, the second, it'd make a damn good conversational piece, especially with Beatles fans.

Also... If you can't take a joke, get the fuck off of Newgrounds.

Belly Dancer Belly Dancer

Beautiful

It looks nice with the shading and colors. Those flowers also compliment the dancer. Despite showing white between the orange, it really is something. The only thing wrong is the white strip at the bottom :O

tarahloveshentai responds:

XD I'll take your advice and be more careful next time.

Steampunk Halloween Steampunk Halloween

Truly fitting

It's a fitting piece for the banner during the Punkoween competition. Looks pretty sweet with the dark aura as well. Brings wondrous, dark thoughts to mind as well. An overall good piece for the time of year.

Nice Fire Nice Fire

A simple but elegant piece.

It's simple, not too harsh on the eyes, and yet it has a certain contrast to it that is unnamable. Elegant and great.