bad reaction bad reaction

Love the art style. The colors, the details, all well done. The animation, too, was great. However, the pacing was a bit slow. If the pacing was quicker, at least at the end, then it would have been better. Nonetheless, it was still enjoyable overall.

Cheers!

Buttsky at Work Buttsky at Work

Well done.

I liked the art style and simplicity of the setting. The idea is very straightforward as well. However, my only gripe is when the clown kills himself. It doesn't seem obvious what he kills himself with since it happens quickly and then the flash ends right after. Were it somewhat slower and more obvious what he was killing himself with, I wouldn't have any problems with it. Otherwise, everything else is, to me, fine as it is.

Otto responds:

Definitely right; I got quite lazy at the end and hoped maybe it would be clear enough but adding another camera shot, like when he put his book down, made that four hours I had left to sleep seem like heaven haha.

Thanks for the review :0

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Neat.

This is an amazing submission. I found the title to be intriguing, which is why I watched it. I was not disappointed. Each artist's interpretations of the series of sounds was unique in that there were none similar to each other. The animations are quite a random bunch, but that is why they are so nice. LazyMuffin's straightforward voice acting is great, along with the humorous "LazyMuffin; that's me, vote five, yeah" being a nice touch.

The only downside is this flash needs moar dragons.

I would like to see another "Did You Hear That?" collab in the near future. This one is great and it would be a real let down if this was the last of them.

Gallows-tree Gallows-tree

Good time waster.

If you have nothing to do then this is something easy to do. Just start with vowels and you'll get started right.

Tried to get past 5,500 but failed. Still, all in good fun this was pretty decent.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Awesome!

I tried this a few months ago and got as far as the Skull Tom, and I finally beat it! Once for the record, the second for the max level!

This game is great, just wish it would run smoothly on all browsers on High Quality.

Dress Up Teenage Guy Dress Up Teenage Guy

Two things that are wrong with this game.

1: He's smiling. To be hardcore, one must be METAL. To be METAL, one must not smile. That is only for jokes or happy moments.

2: Music. Put some in and have some fun.

Other than that, it's good.

Rig - Ultimate Power Theme Rig - Ultimate Power Theme

EXCELLENT!

This what should be played every time a map changes in every game. No exceptions.

Rig responds:

I HOPE THOSE GAMES HAVE ULTIMATE POWWWWERRRRR!

Sidestreet Scuffle Sidestreet Scuffle

Great Scott!

I love this song. The mood the upbeat tone sets is enjoyable. The instruments, which can be heard without listening too closely, are banded well together, making a smooth composition. The drums are very noticeable when you first listen to it, and they add to the song well.

It's overall great, man.

Leo & Satan Theme - Original Leo & Satan Theme - Original

Theme of Awesome.

The combination of elements is great. Both the classical and metal elements gives a feeling that the theme is epic throughout. However, the length leaves the listener wishing for more.

Overall, it's damn great. It'd make my year to hear this as a full song just as epic as this.

Lame :3 Lame :3

Lame?!

I think not! It's the lamest of the lame!

Jokes aside, it is very nice. Except I am sort of jellyous of that hoodie.

penid

Jaguar Jaguar

Beautiful.

I love it. Contrast from all the colour in the world, the black and white makes it lovely. The detail of the jaguar is quite well done. It is, simply put, quite a nice piece. No problems with it. None at all.

Planeshift Planeshift

Absolutely beautiful.

The colours are so beautiful. How they are together make it the most enthralling fractal I have seen so far. I also like how the faint background lines are a subtle addition. Faint enough to not be seen at first, but closer inspection reveals that there's something subtly attractive.

To put it short, an absolutely beautiful, colourful fractal.